John E. Coleman
Chief Financial Officer
Jack began his career in the mid-1980’s as an actuary where he first began designing insurance products for the nonqualified deferred compensation market. Throughout his career, he has designed many state-of-the-art financial products which provide tax efficient solutions that address current financial, retirement and estate planning needs for both individuals and businesses. He has worked for consulting firms as well as several large financial institutions where he has managed a department dedicated to the design, sale and ongoing management of products targeting the corporate markets line of business.
John currently resides in the greater Boston area with his wife and two daughters. He is a principal of Atlas Financial Partners and participated with the team that brought Jurisprudent Deferral Solutions to the market.
Atlas Financial Partners LLC | 2012 - Present
Atlas is the parent company, overseeing all benefit and deferral solutions of the group.
JurisPrudent Deferral Solutions LLC | 2014 - Present
Co-founder and Chief Operations Officer
Co-developer of JPDS’s deferral solution for attorneys
Intellysis Services LLC | 2007 - 2012
- Consulted to life insurance carriers and brokers
- Pursued acquisitions of high net worth, COLI/BOLI and stable value blocks
Sun Life Financial | 1994 - 2007
Head of Corporate Markets Department
- Managed all products for Sun Life’s Corporate Markets Dept which was created in 1994 and dedicated to COLI and BOLI sales
- Built market share and scale increasing assets from $0.3 billion to $5 billion
General American Life Insurance Company | 1985 - 1994
Executive Director & Associate Actuary
- Priced, implemented and managed multiple life insurance products
- Developed General American’s first high net worth, joint and survivor universal life and level premium term products
Reserve Life Insurance Company | 1982 - 1985
U.S. Statutory and GAAP financial reporting
A.S. Hansen | 1981 - 1982
Provided actuarial evaluation of defined benefit pension plans